The current trustees of the Constitutional Court Trust are as follows:
- Justice S.S. Khampepe - Chairperson
- Professor D.I. Bilchitz - lead trustee: African Law Clerks Exchange Programme
- Justice E. Cameron
- Justice C.N. Jafta
- Mr S.P. Kana - lead trustee: finance
- Professor M.M. Katz
- Justice N.Z. Mhlantla
- Mr P.O. Mokoena - lead trustee: library
- Justice J.V. van der Westhuizen
- Ms L. Xaso - lead trustee: scholarships
The founding trustees of the CCT were Justice Arthur Chaskalson, Justice Pius Langa, Bongani Majola, Basil Wunsh, Brigalia Bam and Vusi Pikoli.
Since its establishment, the following individuals have served as trustees and since stepped down: Justice Froneman, Justice Kriegler, Justice O’Regan, John Brand, Farouk Cassim, Happy Masondo, Juliana Rabaji, Kate Savage, Raymond Tucker, Pansy Tlakula and Justice Yacoob.